Are you utilising Xero alongside Talenox for your accounting needs?
If so, you will be able to connect both platforms, and push your payroll entries directly from Talenox over to Xero every single month.
This 4-part walkthrough will guide you through the following:
Part 4 - Pushing Payroll Entries from Talenox to Xero for Approval
You are currently at final section of this 4-part guide - helping users learn how to push payroll entries from Talenox for approval in Xero.
Pushing your Payroll Entries over to Xero “Bills”
1) After fully processing payroll for the month on Talenox, you'll be brought to the Month Total page. On this page, head to "Export Bank Payments / Reports" to see a drop down list:
2) In this drop-down list, the 'Xero' option will show the company that you’ve connected to on the Talenox - Xero integration page.
Click on the Xero button once to push your pay items processed in the Month Total page directly to Xero for the month:
Note: Clicking multiple times will cause duplicate payroll entries to be pushed over to Xero.
3) A pop-up message will appear in the page to notify you that the payroll entries have successfully been pushed over to Xero:
Approving your Bills in Xero
Once you've pushed your pay items from Talenox to Xero, your next steps would be to approve your 'Bills' directly in Xero.
1) Log into your Xero account and head over to Business > Bills to pay
2) Select “Draft” to see all the payroll entries you have pushed over for that month
3) To have a more in-depth look at the breakdown for each entry, you can click on the entry directly.
Once you've confirmed that the numbers are correct and match the amounts showing in Talenox, you can 'Approve' the entry in Bills:
And there you have it, the complete set of guides to helping a user set up their Talenox - Xero integration. 😆
Now you can map away at any time of the day!