Are you utilising Xero alongside Talenox for your accounting needs?
If so, you will be able to connect both platforms, and push your payroll entries directly from Talenox over to Xero every single month.
This 4-part walkthrough will guide you on the following:
- Part 1 - Setting up Xero to Receive Monthly Payroll Entries
- Part 2 - Connecting Talenox to Xero
- Part 3 - Mapping of Payroll Entries in Talenox
- Part 4 - Pushing Payroll Entries from Talenox to Xero for Approval
You are currently at Part 2 of this 4-part guide - showing you how to connect to Xero from your Talenox account directly 😄
You'll have to go through a few steps in order to connect your Xero account to Talenox:
1) In the Talenox main navigation panel, head to More > Integrations
2) You'll be brought to the Talenox Integrations page, where you can then click on the Xero logo as shown here:
3) A prompt will appear in the next page for you to 'Connect to Xero'. Click on that to proceed to the next page.
4) Next, you'll need to 'Allow access' and key in your Xero log-in details. It will take a few minutes to connect 😄
5) After the connection has been completed, you'll be brought to the Integration page in Talenox where you can start to map your payroll entries for pushing over to Xero
6) Now that you’ve successfully connected Talenox to Xero, you can start to map the payroll items on Talenox to what you have already set up on Xero previously (e.g. Chart of Account & Contacts).
Head over to the next guide Part 3 - Mapping of Payroll Entries in Talenox to get mapping! 😁