Assuming if you have started using Talenox to process payroll in mid-year i.e July to December 2018, you must be wondering what's the quickest way to process payroll for the 1st half of the year (January - June 2018), especially if you want to ensure all payments are reflected correctly in time for tax form submissions; IR8A (SG) and IR56B (HK). 😀
Here are the steps that you can follow:
1. Under Payroll > Payroll Settings > Process Payment - Step 1, select January 2018 (for example) and check ONE (1) employee name only and click on the Next button. (this is to speed up the import process in Step 3)
2. In Payroll > Payroll Settings > Process Payment - Step 2, click on the Import Payments/Deduction button. Thereafter, hit the Start button.
3. When the Google import sheet loads in a separate browser tab, you can immediately copy + paste your employees' existing payment details from your own data excel sheet.
4. Once you have populated the data, you can head back to Talenox and begin the import process.
5. Alternatively, you can choose to download our import sheet template (Microsoft Excel format) and populate the payment data separately.
6. Once done, you can click on the "Upload" button to begin the import process.
7. Do remember to fully process payroll for each month so Net Salary and other statutory payments will be calculated accordingly.
8. Repeat Step 1 - 7 for the rest of the payroll months.