There may be times when you have accidentally processed your employees' payroll in the wrong month i.e. processing May's payroll in the month of June.
For now, there is no automated function to "transfer" your employees' payment data from one month to another.
However, there is a workaround to 'transfer' payments to avoid entering each pay item one-by-one from 1 month to another month. This is still a manual process with multiple steps and it's not automated.
Here are the steps:
1. For June 2021 payroll, under Process Payment - Step 2, click on Import Payments/Deduction button.
2. An import sheet will open up with the existing payment details. You can download the file into your local drive.
3. Head to Process Payment - Step 1 to start processing May 2021 payroll.
4. Under Process Payment - Step 2, click on Import Payments/Deduction button. Upload the downloaded file to payroll.
5. Thereafter, process May 2021 payroll as per normal.
6. Remove June 2021 payroll under Payroll Settings > All Payments.