For any Salary Increments and Promotions, you'll have to add a new job in Talenox to ensure that if salary is increased in the mid of the month, the salary proration will be done accurately for your staff.
Setting End Date of Current Job
You'll first need to set the End Date for the employee's current job:
- Head over to each employee profile in Profiles > Manage My Database > Employee Listing.
- Go to the Current Job Details section in the profile of the employee, click on "View all jobs".
- Set the End Date for the previous job/ salary, then click on "Save" in the card of the Current Job.
Adding New Job Card
Next, you'll have to add in a new Job Card:
- Click on "Add New Job" on the top right.
- Set the accurate Title, Department, Start Date of the new salary. Click on "Save" in the section.
Note: If it is just Salary Increment, the Title and Department should be the same. If it is a Promotion, you can update all the fields.
Thereafter, you can go ahead to process payroll. 😄