After you have processed payroll, you can quickly export the SOCSO file (.txt format) under Month Total > Export Bank File/EPF/PCB (MTD).
Here are the steps to make online payment via PERKESO ASSIST Portal:
1. Log in to PERKESO ASSIST portal.
2. Under My Sites, do select SOCSO - CONTRIBUTION
3. Thereafter, click on "Text File" button under Employer Contribution.
4. Upload the SOCSO file that you have exported from Talenox.
5. A message will be displayed to indicate a successful SOCSO file upload.
6. At the Contribution Summary page, click on the Back button.
7. When you are ready, hit the Submit button.
8. Click on Confirm to proceed with the submission.
9. After the submission, proceed to process payment.
10. At the Payment Information page, proceed to perform the following 3 steps. You are almost there!
11. Click to Continue at the Payment Cart page.
12. Finally, you can complete your payment via FPX.
To know the final submission date for SOCSO payment, you can refer here. 😁