For Employees (User Access)
If you're not seeing your default modules (i.e. My Profile, Payslip and Leave) in your Talenox dashboard (upon logging in), this means that the setting wasn't properly enabled for you. Do reach out to your HR directly to resolve this issue.
For HR (Super Admin / Admin access)
If your employees (User Access) and/or your fellow HR / Finance teammate (other Admin) don't see their default modules being displayed in their Talenox dashboard (after you have sent an activation invite email), this would mean that you have set to "Hidden" setting* for all the default module access i.e. Profiles, Payroll, Leave, My Profile and Payslip.
Under Employee Profile > User account, there is a 2nd mandatory step that you need to do, to enable the specific module access for your employees / fellow Admins.
*"Hidden" option is pre-set by default. You will need to choose other options to make the necessary changes.
In the event that you need to manage your own access directly through Add/Manage Companies instead of Employee’s Profile, here are the steps:
1) Head over to + Add/Manage Companies:
2) Click View Users under the company name you wish to manage:
3) Click Edit Access to your account:
4) Thereafter, you can make the necessary changes in the section below and click Save once done:
The above is only applicable if:
1. You are a hidden admin with no employee profile OR
2. As a Super Admin, you have accidentally remove your own user access to the modules