Skip to main content
Steps to Claim a Refund from SOCSO

Over-payment of SOCSO contributions due to an incorrect calculation. PERKESO.

Nicholas avatar
Written by Nicholas
Updated over a week ago

If you have overpaid SOCSO contributions due to an incorrect calculation and if you wish to claim for a refund, you would need to fill in form PKS:(K) 50A and submit it to your nearest PERKESO branch.

The local branch will then forward your request to the PERKESO HQ whereby the processing time will take around 2 weeks. Refunds will be made via cheque issued to the company.


Alternatively, you may also claim a refund via PERKESO Assist Portal.

For more details, do refer to PERKESO ASSIST Portal User Guide > Request for BBC claim procedure.

Did this answer your question?