For any Salary Increments and Promotions, you'll have to add a new job card in Talenox each time to ensure that these changes are reflected for an employee.
For example, when salary for an employee is increased midway through the month, the salary proration will be calculated accurately for your staff in Payroll when their Job Details are updated.
Setting End Date of Current Job
You'll first need to set the End Date for the employee's current job:
- Head over to each employee profile in Profiles > Manage My Database > Employee Listing.
- Go to the Current Job Details section in the profile of the employee, click on "View all jobs".
- Set the End Date for the previous job/ salary, then click on "Save" in the card of the Current Job.
Adding New Job Card
Next, you'll have to add in a new Job Card:
- Click on "Add New Job" on the top right.
- Set the accurate Title, Department, Start Date of the new salary. Click on "Save" in the section.
Note: If it is just Salary Increment, the Title and Department should be the same. If it is a Promotion, you can update all the fields.
Thereafter, you can go ahead to process payroll. 😄