Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) can be applied by eligible high-earning foreign professionals. Such pass holders can have greater job flexibility than employees with Employment Pass (EP).
What are the key requirements for Personalised Employment Pass (PEP)?
An employee can apply for a Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) provided he/she is:
- An overseas foreign professional and the last drawn basic monthly salary overseas was a minimum of $18,000. His/her last drawn salary should have been within 6 months before application.
- An Employment Pass (EP) holder earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $12,000.
To maintain a PEP:
1. The employee must not be unemployed in Singapore for more than 6 months at any time. Otherwise, the pass will be cancelled.
2. The employee must earn a fixed salary of at least $144,000 per calendar year, regardless of the number of months he/she is in employment.
3. Notify MOM of the following:
- When the employee starts the job or resigns from employment
- If the employee changed his/her contact details, such as local contact person or address.
- The employee's annual fixed salary. The employer needs to declare it to MOM by 31 January of every year.
How to set Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) in Talenox?
To quickly set up PEP, just head to Profiles > Manage My Database > Employee Listing > Employee Name > Identification Documents > Immigration Status and select "Personalised Employment Pass" from the drop-down list.