There are 2 types of payroll reports that you can export in Talenox:
1. Company-wide payroll report
2. Individual employee payroll report (YTD)
How to download a company-wide payroll report?
You can export our payroll reports under Payroll > Payroll Settings > Month Total > Export Bank Payments/CPF/Reports.
Currently, our payroll reports are in fixed excel templates:
- Payroll Summary - Gives an overview of employee details including payroll details for the month. Exported on a monthly basis.
- Payroll Payments - Gives a breakdown of Monthly, Ad-Hoc and Hourly payments and deductions for the month . Exported on a month basis.
- Payroll Report - Shows an overview of payments made for the month as well as costs broken down based on departments and cost centres. It is more like a detailed management report. Exported on a monthly basis
- Payroll YTD - Cumulated payment amounts from Jan to the current payroll month. Mostly just to be able to track expenses and payouts by the company for the year. Exported in a single document from Jan - Dec (cumulated payment amount)
How to download an individual employee payroll report?
In the main dashboard, you can click Payroll Report to download the individual employee report:
Thereafter, do choose the specific employee name and period.