If you process separate payments for different groups of employees, follow these steps to export a payroll report for each payment group within the same payroll month:
1) Head to More > Payroll Report > Payroll Report Based on Payment:
2) Select the Payroll Month and Payment Name that you'd like to export separately from the system.
3) The Payroll Report downloaded will be in an Excel format with the following tabs included: 😁
Employees by Department
Employees by Cost Centres
NOTE: Please do ensure that the payment batches are processed fully in the Payroll module first before looking to download this report. 👍
Alternatively, if you'd like to export separate payment groups according to the different reports we have available (e.g. Payroll Report, Payroll Summary, Payroll Payment), you can follow these steps here:
1) Head to Payroll > Payroll Settings > All Payments.
2) Click on the Edit button for the 1st payment batch and convert it to 'Draft' mode. Thereafter, process 2nd payment batch and download the desired payroll report.
3) Repeat Step 2 to convert 2nd payment batch to Draft mode. Process 1st payment batch and export the payroll report of your choice.
After exporting payroll reports separately, you can process both payments again to display the total amount in Month Total. 😁
Pssstt... here's how you can export bank files separately for different payment groups.