Who needs to file IR56B Form?

Hong Kong companies looking to file IR56B

Nicholas avatar
Written by Nicholas
Updated over a week ago

Based on Hong Kong's Inland Revenue Department website, companies carrying on business in Hong Kong is obliged to file Form IR56B for all its employees, irrespective whether the employee rendered services in or outside Hong Kong, so long as their total income exceeded the limit as laid down in Note 1(a) of Notes and Instructions for form BIR56A. Employers may provide additional information in the remarks column (item 14 of the Form IR56B); e.g. the employee stationed in the Beijing office and had visited Hong Kong for less than a total of 60 days during the relevant year of assessment. 

For more information on how to print IR56B for IRD from Talenox, please refer here

Did this answer your question?