If you are reading this, you most likely would have submitted IR8A and realised that you have made a mistake or missed out certain items to be filled in for employee(s). 😁
To make amendments for IR8A and submit directly to IRAS, you can refer to the guide below or follow these steps:
- Head over to Payroll > Payroll Settings > IR8A. Choose the employee(s) to amend details for.
- Amend the needed details and click on "Save".
- Once that is done, click on "Make amendment".
The IRAS team will take a few days to check through the file and get back to you with an acknowledgement email. You can also check your submission status over at myTaxPortal. You can find the status update under:
- Employers > Auto-Inclusion Scheme (AIS) > Submit Employment Records
- Click on "BEGIN AIS SUBMISSION"
- The record will be found at the bottom half of the page.
Have a great tax submission season!