On 1 January 2018, SOCSO introduced the PERKESO ASSIST Portal to help employers manage their registration, update records and contribution payments. To use PERKESO ASSIST Portal, employers need to register to obtain the ID for the ASSIST Portal by filling in the form for PERKESO ASSIST Portal ID. Employers can download the form from the SOCSO website and send it to the nearest SOCSO office.
In addition to contribution payment via PERKESO ASSIST Portal, at present, employers have the option to manage their contribution payments using other channels as follows:
i. iPERKESO Portal
ii. Internet Banking - Employers need to be registered and have an account with the appointed banks.
Six (6) easy steps to using Internet Banking
- The employer needs to open an account with any of the banks listed below.
- The employer has to submit a completed application form and name the employee who has to make the payment.
- The employer must register for this service by contacting the branch where the bank account was opened.
- The employer has to submit the SOCSO contribution data in the required format to the bank for assessment.
- The bank will review and assess the SOCSO contribution data that is submitted. Employers will be notified by the bank if the assessment is successful.
- Once the assessment is successful, the employer can now upload SOCSO contribution data with the easy payment instructions for each month.
List of Banks For Internet Banking Facility
Contribution Payment Period
Contributions payable for any month must be paid no later than the 15th day of each succeeding month (For example: Contributions for July 2017 must be paid latest by 15 August 2017).
Interest on Late Payment of Contributions
Interest on late payment of contributions will be imposed at a rate of 6% per annum for each day of contributions not paid within the stipulated period.