What is a bank file?
A bank file is a file that contains the encoded salary payment details for each employee with a bank account. Here's an example of the file name when created - bank_file14092963432.txt.
Here's a list of the bank files and their corresponding formats that we are supporting in Hong Kong when you set up your company's Bank Details in Talenox for a direct upload to your corporate bank portal:
- Hang Seng HSBCnet* (.apc)
- Hang Seng Business Banking* (.apc)
- HSBCnet* (.apc)
- HSBC Internet Banking* (.apc)
- DBS Hong Kong (.txt)
- Bank of China (BOC) (.dat)
- Standard Chartered Bank (.csv)
*For HSBCnet, HSBC Internet Banking, Hang Seng HSBCnet and Hang Seng Business Banking, do obtain the Payment Code (HSBC) from HSBC customer support team.