If you have received a notice that you have contributed CPF late, do note that this can only be done through CPF e-submission and we cannot insert the amount in CPF File exported from Talenox.
Here's the reply you'll normally receive from CPF:
To pay for CPF Late Payment Interest:
- Login to our CPF e-Submit or https://www2.cpf.gov.sg/ert/publicMenu.action.
- Sign in with CorpPass and key in CPF Submission Number (CSN).
- Select CPF e-Submit@web.
- Key in the Month and Year of payment details for the late payment interest. Eg. Sep 2015 (CPF contributions for September 2015)
- Select Submission via Blank Form (No Auto-computation of CPF).
- Proceed to the summary portion and key in the Late Payment Interest amount, click on Continue.
- Confirm submission by clicking on your pre-arranged payment mode with the Board. (“Direct Debit” or “eNETS”)
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 for each affected months, if necessary.
If you need further help regarding this, feel free to contact CPF directly.