Welcome to Talenox Profiles app! Here’s a guide to explore the functions in Profiles app and to onboard so as to start using other apps. It'll mainly touch on two portions:
- Company Details setup
- Employee Listing setup
(feel free to maximise it to have a clearer view)
Otherwise, follow the short instructions below:
Firstly, you'll need to fill out your Company Details. If you're unsure how to proceed, follow the instructions below.
- Click the Edit button (top-right corner of page) and fill out the all the required fields.
- You may also add different groups of Working Days and Hours to Working Days Setting and Working Hours Setting on this page.
- Once you're done, Hover over the Profiles menu (top-left corner of page) and click on Employee Listing.
Since you've already setup your Company, you'll need to create your Employee Listing. Hover over the menu on the far left in Profiles App and click on Employee Listing.
- You may Import Employee Listing(grey button top-right corner of page) by using our Google Spreadsheet. Fill it up and import it back into Talenox.
- Alternatively, you may add new employees manually. Click the blue Add Employee button.
- Once you're done, hover over the Profiles menu (top-left corner of page) and click on Employee Listing to see your updated employees.
Once you are done with onboarding on Profiles app, start exploring Payroll app and Leave app. :)