Want to feature your company on our blog?
We invite you to write a guest article on the Talenox blog, which garners more than 2000 visitors every month and up to 100 views per day.
We are happy to help your company gain more online visibility and presence.
What can I write about?
We feature a variety of guest posts from our clients and partners. From republishing content from your own blog to a guest interview -- we're quite open to the form of guest posting as long as it meets the following criteria:
- The post is not meant to SELL your company and its features. Instead, the post should provide some educational/informational content that value adds to our Talenox blog readers.
- You are able to provide us with your website/blog/social media page URL.
- You are able to provide us with at least three working images - your company logo + two other images.
- Your topic falls within these categories: Startups, Entrepreneurship, HR, Talent Management, Labor Laws and Policies, and Technology. You may suggest other topics as well, based on our discretion.
What format can my guest post be?
We currently work with these 3 formats:
- Article (at least 2000 word-count) with/without images
- Article (at least 2000 word-count) + Infographic
- Slideshare presentation with a written excerpt attached
Feel free to suggest other formats to us.
How do I contact you?
Simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Title "Guest Blogging". We will get back to you within 3 business days.
Can I also get the Talenox team to write on my own blog?
Yes, you can. Depending on your chosen topic and requirements, we will schedule a post for you based on our Content Team's availability. We require that the post contains a backlink to the Talenox website.