If you're having a headache with your current payroll solution, why not consider switching to Talenox? Our users say that we are simple to use and easy to understand. Let's start with our most popular app, the Payroll app.
Here’s a guide to successfully run your payroll on Talenox. If you're a first-time user, take a look at our Slideshare guide below. The guide will cover the following functions:
- Processing Payments (Payroll) in 3 steps
- Processing multiple pay runs
- Month Total - for overview of your payroll for the month
- Exporting various files for integration to Statutory Boards and Banks
- Itemised Payslips
- IR8A and AIS (Auto-Inclusion Scheme) for IRAS
(feel free to maximise it to have a clearer view)
Completed the guide? Try it hands-on now by following the instructions below:
- Determine your pay period and select the employees you'd like to run payroll for. Then, click the Select Pay Items | Next > button (top-right corner of page) to proceed to the next step.
- Next, you may fill out all 3 categories of pay items. Then, click the View Summary | Next > button.
- Choose Bank Transfer or Cheque for each employee. Once you're done, Click Save and Pay Later.
- You're now on the All Payments page. Check that the amounts stated are correct and click Process CPF and View Month Total.
- From the Month Total page, toggle between different pay periods and export various reports (e.g. GIRO, CPF, Payslips, etc).
- Lastly, go to the Payslips page to access individual employee payslips for a detailed breakdown of salary calculations. You may save or print each payslip.
Please refer to other parts of our Knowledge Center to start discovering other functions of Payroll. :)