If your employee is newly taxable, he/she must register an income tax reference number. To do so, your employee can do the following:
1. Register at the nearest IRBM (Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia) or LHDN (Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri) branch OR register online via e-Daftar.
2. Admins can complete Form CP22** directly in Talenox and submit the hardcopy to LHDN office branch where the employee is exercising their employment.
3. Provide copies of the following documents:
- Latest salary statement (EA/EC form) or pay slip
- Identification Card (IC) / Police IC / Army IC / International Passport
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
4. e-Filing first timers must apply for a PIN number at the nearest IRBM/LHDN branch (required for first-time login)
** A guide to generate Form CP22 in Talenox will be coming soon...