With the guide below, you’ll learn:
- How to process of Payroll / Payments
- Differences between Monthly & Ad Hoc Payment / Deduction tabs and Hourly / Daily Attendance tab
- Month Total overview of payroll
- Disbursement of salaries through bank file download
- Submission of EPF, SOCSO, EIS, MTD (PCB) File
- Publishing of payslips
- E form submission (STD2, Form E, CP21, CP22, CP22A, CP58, TP3 forms will be in separate articles)
(Clicking on the guide will take you to the slides in a new window)
Now that you’ve understood how the Payroll app works, you can refer to the following articles for specific walkthroughs:
- Process payment for a whole month
- How to edit an existing payment
- Salary Increment
- Can staff view their payslips?
- How to Pay EPF?
- How to Pay SOCSO?
- How Pay EIS?
- How to Pay Monthly Tax Deduction (MTD/PCB)?
- Deadlines for EPF, SOCSO and PCB submission in Malaysia